Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So, she got a job and then the problems started.

So, good news and bad news.

The good news: I am no longer an unemployed layabout! Good for me, I guess.

The bad news: My new job has no benefits (it is a long-term temp position). Today, I got my first billing statement for COBRA and nearly choked on my own tongue. I foresee a second job in my future, which is fine really since I'm not dating anyone (see: previous) and could stand to eat less and move around more anyway. I imagine that job won't have any benefits either, but at least I will be able to pay for COBRA that way.

I haven't had anything thrilling happen to me the last few weeks otherwise. I don't really foresee anything thrilling happening to me ever again at this point, but that may be mild depression due to previous events (see: previous). Or this is where I was before, and after the mild euphoria of two weeks or so, it feels like depression.

Not terribly exciting, but I did promise to keep this blog updated, excitement or not. So there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home