Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey! I'm back! Consider yourselves warned.

I wish I could post that Cthulhu picture again since I don't have much more to say, although it is still my belief that the Great Old Ones still have a, er, tentacle or two in the running of this state, and I don't understand why I kept mentioning Orlando Bloom so much four years ago. Man, I wish I knew where my mind was at then... I do have some theories though. I will test them and let you know.
I just watched the movie Peeping Tom and episodes of The Muppet Show before and after. That made the movie even more disturbing and is actually something I would recommend doing if you, my one faithful reader, watch Peeping Tom yourself. Man, I don't know who had a weirder childhood, Columba Powell or me, since he spent part of his playing the younger version of a serial killer at his father's request and I spent my childhood occasionally being accused of being the childhood version of a serial killer by my classmates. At least my dad didn't ask me to do it, so maybe Mr. Powell wins that one.
What is this tag "monetize"? You mean someone would actually pay real money to read this? If so, I think it's safe to say that that person is a fool of the first order, especially since a great writer like Roger Ebert only charges $5.00 a year. What would I do, charge batteries? Wocka wocka! That Muppet Show, it rubs off on a person.
More later... again, you have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home