Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A quick post before work...

For those of you who were worried that I might be suicidal, I wanted to let you know that I actually went somewhere this weekend and had a good time. Cincinnati, to be exact... the Union Terminal and all the museums there, and the Taft Museum of Art (and Jeffersonville to get in the cheesy shopping factor, although I got some useful stuff and a Hello Kitty lunchbox for friends). If any of the photos come out, I will also have conclusive evidence that at least one of the Dark Ones lives underneath Union Terminal... more on that later (hee hee)... and apparently eats the road signs since all the signs in Cincinnati proper are about six inches high.
More on the trip to Cinci (or Cinti? Which is it?) later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home